Accredited by Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA/PA 9064)
DO I QUALIFY?
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS
DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Emphasis on 5 Aspects:
Business Acumen & Industrial Training
Sound business knowledge, principles & practices
Accounting & Analytical Skills
Accounting, financial & economic tools to make business decisions
International Markets & Exposure
Globalized experience & international ventures
Business Communication, Collaboration & Partnerships
Public relations, communication skills, leadership & ethics
Entrepreneurship & Managing the Business
Practical experience in SMEs & workforce readiness
24 Academic Modules
4 MPU Modules
BUSINESS ACUMEN & INDUSTRY TRAINING
Provides sound business knowledge, principles and practices
Business & The Business Environment
Human Resource Management
ACCOUNTING & ANALYTICAL SKILLS
Using accounting, financial and economic tools to make business
Statistics for Management
BUSINESS COMMUNICATION, COLLABORATION & PARTNERSHIP
Public relations, communication skills, leadership and ethics
Leadership & Personal Development
ENTREPRENEURSHIP & MANAGING THE BUSINESS
Practical experience in SMEs and workforce readiness.
Innovation & Commercialization
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
INTERNATIONAL MARKET & EXPOSURE
Globalized experience and international ventures.
COMPULSORY MPU SUBJECT
The Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) requires all students to take Mata Pelajaran Umum (MPU) (i.e. General Studies) within the duration of their studies.
- 3 Credits in SPM or equivalent
- 28 Months
- PTPTN Loan
- EPF Withdrawal
- Installment Payment
- Internship module provides real work experience in
a SMEsetting, allowing the student to experience hands-on in many different aspects withinthe business
- Modules designed closely to UK university bachelor’s degree modules and professional qualifications, enabling easy transfer of credits and exemptions where applicable
- Modules fulfilling the Level 5 HND learning outcomes, enabling transfer and/or credit exemptions to Year 2 and Year 3 in UK business degree, subject to transfer evaluation and student grades.
- Delivery of modules combine industry readiness and theoretical knowledge for maximum exposure
- Direct entry from SPM / O
Levels / equivalentand eligible for student loans such as PTPTN, EPF withdrawal etc.